Thursday, February 16, 2006

Getting a life

Now that I find myself down in sunny Florida amid the NHL's Olympic break, how can a hound possibly be expected to get ramped up over nothing to do. In fact, maybe it's time to slow down.

Not only do I have a new job to learn, but I also have find a new house once we close on our house in New Hampshire. It's a damn shame, I suppose, that these "trivial" life matters are being viewed by others as an inconvenience to my hockey-hounding efforts.

I'm also getting very tired of having to repeat this for certain people. Some people, like myself, have lives beyond hounding. If hounding is your life, I'm sorry, but you really need to get a new one. Hounding is better suited to being a component, not a mandate.

I'm sorry if some people can't understand this. Perhaps, it's best to close a chapter of my life and look forward to new ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home