Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Making a move

After seven-plus months of sitting on the sidelines of journalism, I'm getting back into the game.

Granted, we'll have to head deep below the Mason-Dixon Line, but we won't have to deal with snow, ice and the wind tunnel that's known as Avery Street.

On the bright side (other than hounding in T-shirts and cargo shorts during January and February), I'll be making friends with Brad, Martin and Vinny.

For those who care, my last hounding trip in New England will be this Friday, down to the Bruins practice (I'll catch up with the Rangers once I'm down in Florida). My journey south begins Monday.

The first scheduled Florida-based hounding (journalism permitting, of course), will be Feb. 4, when Alexander Ovechkin and the Washington Capitals travel to the lightning capital of the United States.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ron,

I am sad that you are moving away. I now that you need to do this for your family and if i was you i would do the same. in the short time that we became friends you have showed me what real and true friendship is all about, true friendship today is so so very hard to find and you are a true friend in every sence of the word..... you opened your home, your family and you tought me so very much about collecting and you shared so much with me. I will allways be so very thankful for all that you have done for me !!! I will allways remember all the good time we shared. I wish you all the best if luck. Lisa, Colin and you will allways be in my daily thoughts, prayers and in my heart. I will miss you so very much !!!!!!!!

God Bless,
I Love You !!!!!

John

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home