Thursday, January 12, 2006

Road trip report

Before I share a milestone in my collection, a posting that will likely appear later today, there's a very good chance that I'll soon be experiencing what it's like to collect autographs far below the Mason-Dixon line.

Though I had plenty of pucks to hound the Lightning, I paid homage to Dave Andreychuk's forced "retirement" by not making the trip over to Brandon. Besides, with a little luck, I'll have plenty of opportunities in the years ahead.


Imagine, too, hounding in January and February wearing T-shirts and cargo shorts? It sure beats sub-zero windchill factors and the need for hand warmers, eh?

Now that I'm back home, it's time to catch the last few West Coast teams, the Dallas Stars and Mighty Duck of Anaheim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home