Friday, December 09, 2005

Snow day

There's something about the prospect of a foot of snow that keeps me safe at home, not out standing in a Wilmington, Mass., parking lot hoping to add another dozen pucks to my collection.

Though I had every intention of making the trek down to Massachusetts, I found something better to do.

It seems that Colin has been paying attention to the practices he's attended. Whenever we hold "practice" down in the basement, he insists on stretching. He said he saw the Bruins doing it, so he has to do it.

And for my friends who are truly Bruins fans, please accept my apologies for the Avalanche jersey. I'm only trying to teach Colin about diversity.

1 Comments:

Blogger slegr_71 said...

At least it's not a Canadiens jersey! ;)

Tracy

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home