Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yeah, I know it's been two weeks ...

... but with the holidays, job-hunting efforts, hounding trips and the fact that another blog has upset a few Beantown-based mouthbreathers, I've been challenged to find the time and energy to add some posts.

Don't fear, though, as I'll have a few more by week's end. You can look forward to my run-in with CuJo, which really turned out to be a real Pang (done, 12/28), as well as scoring my 900th puck (done, 12/29). I'll also have a funny story (done, 12/30) concerning Colin's growing friendship with Patrice Bergeron.

Until then, all I can say is that I've appreciated your patience. I've got a few trips planned in the weeks ahead, including a visit to the practice facility of the defending Stanley Cup champions so I can see firsthand what warm-winter hounding is like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home