Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Checking in, if only for a moment

I know it's been some time since I've had the opportunity to file a posting. But we're down to putting boxes into storage and hanging art on the walls. That doesn't mean, though, that I haven't been thinking about hounding.

I also know that I'm way behind on my year in review. It's coming, as well as some of the milestone pucks collected since moving to Florida in late January. As a bonus (ooohhh!), I'll also share an impromptu night of hounding in Hershey, Penn., following a very exciting and emotionally draining Game 7 between the Portland Pirates and Hershey Bears.

As for my Stanley Cup picks, at least I was correct that the Oilers would win the Western Conference. Other than that, I'm happy that the Hurricanes won and, even moreso, that Cam Ward (souvenir goalie stick, signed to Colin, shown above) won the Conn Smythe. I'm sure glad I loaded up on Ward during his time in Lowell.

Until then, I continue to ask for your patience. The new season is coming.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home